These are how we work
- Direct active involvement of the local communities in on the ground monitoring of the population status of chimpanzee’s and other wild animals to ensure their survival.
- We do capacity building on the use of wildlife camera trapping technique and the Global Positioning System (GPS) unit to monitor large to medium size mammal populations.
- We offer training on sustainable resource exploitation practices: Educating locals on which species are protected and the kind of sustainable harvesting practices they should adopt.
- We are developing alternative livelihoods activities for local communities to divert pressure on forest resources such as bee farming and cane rat domestication.
- Communication of research findings to the scientific community and the government of Cameroon.